Saturday, January 7, 2012

Toni+Justin

The long awaited trailer is here! Thanks for being patient, i hope it will be worth the wait. 
Toni and Justin are two incredibly authentic individuals resulting in a memorable weekend shooting with them and their families. It was my first shoot at Hammock Dunes, just south of St. Augustine, and it was a dreamy secluded location. 
As with most of my couples these days, i have full creative freedom and that makes the shoot far more enjoyable. The song selection took hours of browsing through my playlists and i believe i found the most fitting music for my shots. 
Enjoy!

LET IT LOAD ALL THE WAY BEFORE PRESSING PLAY... IF YOU WANT A GOOD VIEWING EXPERIENCE.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the couple's first dance. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done.... Loved being taken back to the memories!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you captured the celebration and romance! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I think my favorite shot is of Toni choking up while walking down the aisle!

    ReplyDelete